Friday, July 29, 2011

Last July Post...........

I thought I better hurry up and post this last project from July, before August gets here(Monday). Below is a cupcake combo for a Meet the Manager Event at a local finance company. I'm still waiting on the weather to coooool down!!! I believe this just might be the warmest summer that I have experienced, since moving here(Tennessee) in 2006.

Red Velvet Cupcakes and Cream Cheese Frosting


My mother's favorite--> German Chocolate Cupcake/Pecan-Coconut Topping 



Vanilla Cupcakes/Vanilla Buttercreme





 Soooo Yummy!!

 I call these cupcakes below, "Blue Smurfs". As I was making frosting, the color reminded me of cute little characters I used to watch as a child. This cupcakes were actually made for a co-worker who retired this past June. We(his peers) threw him a surprise Retirement Party a few weeks ago.

Lemon Raspberry Cupcake/Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. There are chopped up bits of raspberry in each one.


 ~Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...