Friday, April 6, 2012

Oh My!!

Oh My!! I can't believe it has been a few moths since I last posted to my blog.... I have no real excuses except that Ive just been tired A LOT!! Well I'm back to post an update in addition I will post another posting on all the goodies that I have worked on this past few months.

First, I want to share a posting on an idea that I saw Pinterest(love this site) on Banana Oatmeal Muffins. Yummy!!! Put you nose to the screen can smell anything? Well I can smell bananas, chocolate, and pecans oh my!! LOL I'm just being a little silly. Now the original recipe calls for the following:




1c Almond Milk
2  eggs(no preference)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 c oats(no preference)
3 riped bananas
3 tbsp of mini chocolate chips

I didn't quite half 3 cups of oats so I substituted two bags or instant for the 3rd cup. I mixed dark chocolate chips and mini chips together, since I didn't have 3 tbsp of mini chips. By now you should have figured out, that I didn't do much research in my cabinets before taking this mission on.  I used coconut/almond unsweetened milk by Blue Diamond.

and added in a 1/2 tsp of coconut emulsion(probably should have captured a picture of that < == next time).....

Finished product:



Shauna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...