Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Desserts for the Deserving.......

This past month I had the please to participate in a wonderful program that matches desiring people with crafters, bloggers, bakers. " Desserts for the Deserving is a program that was started in 2011 with the purpose of showering with people with a little love. For more information on the program you can check out FAN PAGE: link www.facebook.com/dessertsforthedeserving and www.iambaker.net.

This was TRULY a GREAT experience to be able to gift someone(I don't know) a specially crafted treat. When I was contacted via e-mail with the information on the child person I was matched with. I thought to myself what kind kind of treat could I create for this found lady. After reading her heart felt story, I was instantly hit with SUPERHERO COLLECTION. I had SO much fun creating this collection and I would definitely like to be apart of this experience in the future.







~Shauna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...