Sunday, December 19, 2010

Almost the End.....

A few months ago I was asked by a friend that works at 53rd Bank, to participate in their Entreprener Day(July 2010). So at the last minute this is what I was able to whip up.
**Marble Cake and Buttercream Frosting

This was my attempt at a Super Mario Cake(March 2010), for my daughter's classmate.
*Marble Cake/Buttercreme Frosting





This was for another friend's daughter birthday(August 2010), she was so in love with this movie.


In September 2010, I completed a cake for one of the supervisor's impromtu baby shower and my co-worker's "Diva" birthday.
*Marble and Chocolate Layer and Vanilla Buttercreme




 * Lemon/Blueberry Cupcake/ Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting

Princess Time




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...