Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Few Bumps In the Road.

I probably should be making my way to the bed to SLEEP. I just finished baking at least 4 or 5 dozen cookies tonight... As i type this post and looking at my calendar of things to do for the month. I have a decent amount of orders and events to attend and coordinate. I'm hoping this month will be nice to ME. OMG!! February wore me out to the fullest. Although I enjoyed staying busy it was quite challenging to bake, decorate, and package the items. While at the same time keeping up with the regular route(mommy duty, work, personal errands and more WORK). I know eventually these bumps in the path will smooth out. Until I will take each day for what it is a BLESSING........

~Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...