Monday, November 28, 2011

Take A Button...

I had to do this quick post today, while I still remembered(nothing like short-term memory). I don't mind attending classes to learn new things especially if its going to benefit my business.  I've been surfing around to ALOT of different sites to say the least, looking at all of the cute "Buttons" people have on their pages. If your not familiar "buttons"  they are quick logo images you can grab and add to your current site. For the individual with a button it is a way for you to drive more traffic to your site, with the overall goal to INCREASE your business. So with that being said, I decided to give it a try and create my very own "button". After a random search I ran across this site on oikology101.blogspot.com (check out the link below), that provided step by step instructions. This is only my first badge for now and I plan on doing a make-over on this page mid 2012, which will obviously include a new button ... So if you don't mind take a button and post to your page..

http://oikology101.blogspot.com/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html


Thanks for your support,

~Shauna


           




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...