(adapted from TGI Friday's)
1 pound of fresh or frozen green beans
1 C of beer( i used bud light lime)
1 C of all purpose flour
2 tsp of salt
1/2 ground pepper
1. Heat the oil until 350 F
2. Whisk all the ingredients, to form the batter.
3. Dip the beans in the batter and drop into the fryer
4. Let them cook until golden brown.
Wasabi Horseradish Dip
* the orignal recipe called for "specialty ingredients". I used the following:
4Tbps of Private Selection Wasabi-Horseradish(kroger brand)
4Tbps of Buttermilk Ranch(any brand name)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
* I added in 1/2 caynenne pepper for extra kick, but the dip is okay with out it. Now there are all kinds of reciepes floating around the web of the dip and batter.